(In no particular order, so I might refer back when I feel cranky:)
- That my sweetie wants to skip Thanksgiving tomorrow, so I don’t have to bake and can stay home all day and read — Heaven!
- For my contract with NAL
- To have a loving & supportive family
- I didn’t get that ‘real job’ I applied for — Boo reality!
- For my healthy body that can take my dog for walks even in supremely crappy weather like tonight
- That my 1500 words are done for the day
- For satsumas
- My friends are all safe and sound, at least for the moment, at least as far as I know, in this sometimes dangerous world
- To be moving forward in several facets of my life
- For dreams
What are you thankful for? Write it down. Not necessarily here, but someplace you can find it again when you have need.