Apparently, revirgination is all the rage these days.
But I’m going the cheaper route — which also doesn’t involve scalpels — but just going ahead and selling a debut novel on Amazon. Right away, you feel “touched for the very first time.” As I mused on Facebook:
1. The world seems fresh and new.
2. You get a “promise ring.” What? You didn’t get a promise ring? Slut!
3. You have to tell everybody.
4. I’m too old to be a virgin again.
5. Okay, really, being on Amazon for the first time ISN’T like being a virgin again. My mistake.
Corey J. McKenzie added:
6. And when it doesn’t go as well as you’d imagined, you hope next time it’ll be better.
More insights as they occur.