I know doing the promo ho down can be tough. If you are a writer (published or not) of romance, science fiction, fantasy, or other sub-genres of that ilk, I’d be happy to post your words here in “Amok on Mondays.” You can run amok or (if your amokness is running a little low thanks to a deadline or extended blog tour) I’ve included some interview questions below to get the words flowing again.
Email your post to jessa at jessa slade dot com with “Amok on Mondays” in the subject line along with links or attachments of any art. Feel free to include a blurb, short excerpt, social media links, etc. And let me know if you have a preferred post date; I’ll do my best to accommodate you.
Amok on Mondays interview questions (feel free to pick and choose):
- Which is your favorite myth, legend, urban legend, Aesop fable, fairy tale, or superhero, and why?
- Which Disney princess are you most like? Or least like? Personalities aside, whose hair would you want?
- Which romantic lead tropes do you find yourself returning to in your stories?
- When did you realize you were a writer? What was your inciting incident?
- If you weren’t a writer, what would you do with all that free time?
- What is your personal theme song today?
- Not including the obvious (guns, knives, etc.) which object nearest you would make a suitable weapon in the event of a zombie-ninja-robot invasion?
- What do you like best about your current work, published or not?
- What one question would you want to ask another author, living or dead?
- What is your earliest memory of story?
- Insert your own question here: __________?