Oh, harvest time. How I love you and mourn you. The end of summer but so much yumminess. Photos include:
- Pantone tomato ripeness scale
- Sunflower eating the sky
- All the grapes: Interlaken are not super productive but each grape is the season distilled to perfection: high summer sweetness enrobed in the crisp bite of fall
- Marigolds doing their golden thing, all season long
- Beans going strong but their leaves are turning yellow
- Huckleberries — what do I do with them? I need a bear!
- Winter squash to remind me that this season won’t last either…